The CanoScan 4400F is furnished with a flexible built-in film adapter device (FAU), allowing you to scan 6 x 35mm negatives or 4 mounted slides in a single procedure. With a 4800 x 9600 dpi CCD sensing unit catching incredible information, the CanoScan 4400F supplies fantastic, crisp images ideal for enhancement and high-resolution printing. The 48-bit color depth ensures your scans have exceptionally accurate color reproduction. With Canon's fast Multi-Photo mode, the CanoScan 4400F allows you to check as much as ten separate pictures in a single pass, after that work on each one separately. Multi-Photo immediately identifies, crops and straightens several pictures, also recognizing the kind of original you use (movie or photo).
|Canon CanoScan 4400F|
The CanoScan 4400F's incredibly fast scan engine optimizes your efficiency, providing sneak peeks in just 5 seconds. Also when scanning at optimal resolution, the process stays effective as the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection makes sure fast information transfer. Conserving you hrs of manual retouching, QARE Level 3 technology instantly recovers damaged, damaged or faded pictures to their previous glory. It additionally lowers grain in photos handled the broadband movie.
A full series of imaging software finishes the CanoScan 4400F bundle. With ArcSoft PhotoStudio, OmniPage SE and Presto!PageManager, you can edit your scanned pictures effortlessly, transform paper records directly into editable data and take care of files quickly. Canon's ScanGear and CanoScan Toolbox have been updated to include better than ever image top quality and performance. The CanoScan 4400F works with both Windows and Mac. Using adaptability and conserving your time, seven scan buttons provide one-touch operation of common check jobs. Customize these to perform the functions you use most: copying, scanning, PDF documents development, or sending to your e-mail program. Four of the buttons are committed to scanning right to PDF, consisting of scanning in color or mono.
Canon CanoScan 4400F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external (selectable in driver), Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external.
- Black & White: Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum.
- Max. Film Size: 35mm x 6 frames (negatives), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed1 (cable included).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.2(W) x 18.7(D) x 3.3(H).
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Software: ScanGear CS 11.1 (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox CS 4.9 (Windows/Mac), e-registration (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR4(Windows/Mac).
- Power Source: AC Adapter 120V, 60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 17W (4W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 95° F.
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% RH.
Canon CanoScan 4400F Driver and User Manual Download
|4400F Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9) |
Description: This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
File version: 12.13.3b.
Release date: 25 August 2017.
Operating system(s): OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5.
|4400F Scanner Driver Ver. 12.1.3 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64) |
Description: This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
File version: 12.1.3.
Release date: 18 February 2014.
Operating system(s): Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (64-bit).
How to Setup and Install Canon CanoScan 4400F Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon CanoScan 4400F Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.