The measurement of Canon CanoScan 300S could be smaller sized than a conventional scanner you have seen before. However, do not stress because it has already equipped with plenty of functional attributes you can make use of, promptly. The functions furthermore designated as straightforward and straightforward to run which lead you right into easier-phase when running the scanner for the very first time. The standard function contains discussion and additional research, desktop publishing, and web publishing.
|Canon CanoScan 300s|
There Canon 300S is a feature offered to eliminate dust and scrape removal for your images, that permits you the checked images is boosting. Dust and scratches are instantly decreased, and discolored shades of old photos are recovered. Auto Document Fix is a technology that enables message, pictures and photos in checked documents automatically be boosted independently of each other. Various other time-saving features are Auto Photo Fix II and Solution Menu EX-SPOUSE.
With the CanoScan 300S all your images and files on a high resolution of 2400 x 4800dpi. You put very much photographic information thanks to the 48-bit interior color deepness. In only 10 secs check your pages in color with a resolution of 300 dpi. You check your records easily to the cloud using services such as Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox. Add reviewed data and send out straight via your email is not a problem. And all that without the treatment of your computer!
Canon CanoScan 300S Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed Scanner.
- Scanning element: CIS.
- Light source: 3-color (RGB) LED.
- Optical resolution: 2400 x 2400dpi.
- Selectable resolution: 25 - 19200dpi.
- Interface: USB2.0 High-Speed Mini-B.
- Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input -> 48/24 bit output
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input -> 8 bit output.
- Maximum Document Size: A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm).
- EZ-Scan Buttons: 4 buttons (PDF, AUTO SCAN, COPY, SEND).
- Scanning speed: (colour), (Reflective), 14.8msec/line (2400 dpi) , 6.6msec/line (1200 dpi), 3.8msec/line (600 dpi), 2.2msec/line (300 dpi).
- (greyscale, B&W): (Reflective), 4.3msec/line (2400 dpi), 2.2msec/line (1200 dpi), 1.3msec/line (600 dpi), 2.2msec/line (300 dpi).
- Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 10 sec.
- Scan speed (4x6", 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 5 sec.
- Preview Speed: Approx. 9 sec.
- Software Included: Scan Gear for Win, Scan Utility for Win.
- Power Supply: Supplied via USB port.
- Power Consumption: approx. 4.5W (in operation, maximum), approx. 0.3W (standby).
- Dimensions: 250×367×42 mm.
- Weight: 1.7kg.
- Operating Temperature range: 5 - 35 °C.
- Operating Humidity Range: 10 - 90 %RH, without condensation formation.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10?Windows 8.1? Windows 7 SP189, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later. OS X 10.11.6?macOS 10.12?macOS 10.13.
- Minimum System Requirements: Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
Canon CanoScan 300S Driver and User Manual Download
|ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) |
File version: 5.5
Release date: 14 October 2003
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Me (32-bit), XP (32-bit)
How to Setup and Install Canon CanoScan 300S Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon CanoScan 300S Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.