The CanoScan 3000 Colour Flatbed Scanner uses high-quality yet budget-friendly document and image scanning. It is outfitted with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface to give you the fastest scans ever before. Location ten pictures on the glass plate, check them and what do you obtain? With any standard scanner, an 'image' of ten photos. With Canon's Fast Multi-Photo setting, you get ten different images to work with. If pictures are skewed, they will be aligned instantly and can be sent out directly as e-mail attachments or to a printer for unsurpassed efficiency.
|Canon CanoScan 3000|
The CanoScan 3000 Colour Flatbed Scanner supplies high-quality pictures of your photos or records whether you're a power customer or a first-timer. Advanced CCD technology supplies scans of as much as 1200 x 2400 dpi and 48-bit color, so your outcome is bright, sharp and correct to the original. This scanner's USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface makes it as much as four times faster than conventional USB for high efficiency. And, it's suitable with Windows ® 98, Me, 2000, and XP (Home or Professional) so you'll be up and running in mins.
The CanoScan 3000 is outfitted with three EZ Buttons which you can configure to do the features you utilize most. One button can automate the whole scanning procedure, whether to scan files or photos, copy them or send them to your e-mail program. Photo scan quality was a bit much better than great. Prescans for 4-by-6 and 5-by-7 photos took 11 to 39 seconds, relying on how much the scanner needed to warm up. At resolutions of 300 to 400 PPI, the 3000 took 18 to 20 seconds to scan to the bundled Arcsoft PhotoStudio and conserve the scans. That's slower than a few other scanners, however faster than our current Editors' Choice, the Microtek ScanMaker 6100 Pro.
Also, recommend: Canon CanoScan 600 Driver and Manual Download
Canon CanoScan 3000 Specifications:
- Type: Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner.
- Scanning element: CCD.
- Light source: Cold cathode fluorescent lamp.
- Optical resolution: 1200 x 2400dpi.
- Selectable resolution: 25 – 9600dpi.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input / 24 bit output.
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input / 8 bit output.
- Maximum document size: A4 / Letter [216 x 297mm].
- Preview speed: Approx. 8sec.
- Scanning speed (colour): 4 msec/line (600 dpi) 8 msec/line (1200 dpi).
- Scanning speed (greyscale): 4 msec/line (600 dpi) 8 msec/line (1200 dpi).
- Scanning speed (B&W): 4 msec/line (600 dpi) 8 msec/line (1200 dpi).
- Power supply: AC Adaptor.
- Power consumption: 15W Max, 5W Standby power.
- Dimensions: 257 x 460 x 61mm.
- Weight: Approx 2.4kg.
- Operating range (temperature): 10°C to 35°C.
- Operating range (humidity): 10% to 90% RH (20% to 80% RH for film scanning), without condensation formation.
- Supported Operating Systems: For USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Windows 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro): CPU: Intel PIII, Celeron (566 MHz or higher). AMD Athlon, Athlon MP/XP, Duron. 128MB RAM, USB port¹, CD ROM drive. For USB Windows 98, 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro): CPU: Pentium II 233MHz or higher. 64MB RAM (128MB for WinXP). The USB port, CD ROM drive.
Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver and User Manual Download
|ScanGear CS |
Description: This is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner
File version: 22.214.171.124a
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Vista (32-bit), XP (32-bit)
How to Setup and Install Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.