The Canon CanoScan 300 Effortlessly print stunning indeterminate photos from 4x6 inch to A4, full of fine detail and files with the sharp message for high-quality outcomes. Take pleasure in simple printing, copying and scanning utilizing your smart device or tablet computer or directly accessibility cloud storage space using PIXMA Cloud Link - all thanks to the Canon PRINT app. Print and check * documents to cloud solutions such as GoogleDrive, OneDrive, and Dropbox. You can additionally affix and send checked files straight using email - all without a COMPUTER.
|Canon CanoScan 300|
The Canon 300 Digitize documents and images thanks to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, and with image enhancements, such as fade modification and dirt decrease, your images will undoubtedly continue to look fantastic. Delight in the simplicity of use with the 4 'EZ' buttons. With Auto Scan Setting, the scanner immediately adjusts setups by identifying what you are scanning, and the built-in PDF button conveniently checks and save PDF's that are editable and searchable with Optical Character Recognition.
The CanoScan 300 Release your internal artist with Creative Park and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor. Utilize the app to develop cards, schedules and even more utilizing images from your tablet computer, PC or cloud. Canon's item variety primarily contains flatbed scanners for digitizing reflective originals. Some scanners feature an added openness unit that also enables to digitize negatives and slides. SilverFast is included in numerous Canon scanner's plan of distribution to transform these scanners right into expert gadgets, which's scans do not require to be hidden.
Canon CanoScan 300 Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed Scanner.
- Scanning element: CIS.
- Light source: 3-color (RGB) LED.
- Optical resolution: 2400 x 2400dpi.
- Selectable resolution: 25 - 19200dpi.
- Interface: USB2.0 High-Speed Mini-B.
- Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input -> 48/24 bit output
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input -> 8 bit output.
- Maximum Document Size: A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm).
- EZ-Scan Buttons: 4 buttons (PDF, AUTO SCAN, COPY, SEND).
- Scanning speed: (colour), (Reflective), 14.8msec/line (2400 dpi) , 6.6msec/line (1200 dpi), 3.8msec/line (600 dpi), 2.2msec/line (300 dpi).
- (greyscale, B&W): (Reflective), 4.3msec/line (2400 dpi), 2.2msec/line (1200 dpi), 1.3msec/line (600 dpi), 2.2msec/line (300 dpi).
- Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 10 sec.
- Scan speed (4x6", 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 5 sec.
- Preview Speed: Approx. 9 sec.
- Software Included: Scan Gear for Win, Scan Utility for Win.
- Power Supply: Supplied via USB port.
- Power Consumption: approx. 4.5W (in operation, maximum), approx. 0.3W (standby).
- Dimensions: 250×367×42 mm.
- Weight: 1.7kg.
- Operating Temperature range: 5 - 35 °C.
- Operating Humidity Range: 10 - 90 %RH, without condensation formation.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10?Windows 8.1? Windows 7 SP189, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later. OS X 10.11.6?macOS 10.12?macOS 10.13.
- Minimum System Requirements: Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
Canon CanoScan 300 Driver and User Manual Download
|ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) |
File version: 5.5
Release date: 14 October 2003
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Me (32-bit), XP (32-bit)
How to Setup and Install Canon CanoScan 300 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon CanoScan 300 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.