The Canon PIXMA TS8252 these video FAQ's supply comprehensive, step by step directions which are specific to your item and have actually been developed to direct you with one of the most typical arrangement jobs required to prepare your PIXMA product. There are also some useful troubleshooting videos which guide you via some of one of the most usual printing problems you might experience when utilizing your item.
|Canon PIXMA TS8252|
The Canon TS8252 printer is an item of the ever well-known TS printers plan, inspiring your imagination. Being a done in one printer the TS8252 combines printing, duplicating and analyzing in one combination package. The Canon TS8252 is the lessened way of the printer, intended to suit any type of house and not see weird. With Wi-Fi capacity, the TS8252 uses simple system network and allows easy printing from messages and cell mobile phones utilizing Canon print and online solutions excellent with various other shows.
Internet-ink PIXMA TS8252 cartridges supply a large amount of cartridge supply with the Canon ink cartridges and good saver cartridges which can save you cash money without shedding the quality. With PGI-580XL multipacks available you can spare more purchase getting in mass which is remarkable for the regular print client. Do not neglect Internet-Ink offer several of the most inexpensive TS8252 ink on the marketplace our clients maintain coming back because of our incredible cartridge top quality and overall service by acquiring your UK ink cartridges, see to it you buy your Canon TS8252 cartridges online.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS8251 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS8252 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48002 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, PB), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ppm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 17 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 8.9x8.9cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - Plain Paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes.
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK (Black), CLI-581C (Cyan), CLI-581M (Magenta), CLI-581Y (Yellow), CLI-581PB (Photo Blue).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK XL (Black), CLI-581C XL (Cyan), CLI-581M XL (Magenta), CLI-581Y XL (Yellow), CLI-581PB XL (Photo Blue).
- Optional XXL Ink Cartridges: High yield XXL ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-581BK XXL (Black), CLI-581C XXL (Cyan), CLI-581M XXL (Magenta), CLI-581Y XXL (Yellow), CLI-581PB XXL (Photo Blue).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 750* pages, Black XL: 2280* pages, Black XXL: 4590* pages, Cyan: 259 pages, Cyan XL: 519 pages, Cyan XXL: 830 pages, Magenta: 223 pages, Magenta XL: 466 pages, Magenta XXL: 747 pages, Yellow: 259 pages, Yellow XL: 519 pages, Yellow XXL: 830 pages, Photo Blue: 1660* pages, Photo Blue XL: 4710* pages, Photo Blue XXL: 9140* pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 1444* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3883* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 7337* photos, Black: 213* photos, Black XL: 505* photos, Black XXL: 802* photos, Cyan: 80 photos, Cyan XL: 178 photos, Cyan XXL: 304 photos, Magenta: 107 photos, Magenta XL: 247 photos, Magenta XXL: 406 photos, Yellow: 80 photos, Yellow XL: 178 photos, Yellow XXL: 304 photos, Photo Blue: 240 photos, Photo Blue XL: 505 photos, Photo Blue XXL: 802 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes, Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs, Removable Photo Stickers (RP-101), Magnetic Photo Paper (MG-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Multi-purpose Tray: Printable Nail Stickers (NL-101)/1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Size: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/13x13cm/8.9x8.9cm, Envelopes(DL,COM10), [Custom size] width 55mm - 215.9 mm, length 89mm - 676mm, Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR, [Custom size] width 148.0 mm - 215.9 mm, length 210mm - 297mm.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2.
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max. 99 pages.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 10.8cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Bluetooth, Message In Print app, Nail Sticker app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, SDXC Card, miniSD Card*, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*, microSDXC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10?Windows 8.1? Windows 7 SP1, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later.NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11 ?macOS 10.12~macOS 10.13.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.6kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 373 x 319 x 140 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS8252 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS8252 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS8252 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) |
Description: This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File version: 1.0.
|TS8252 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows) |
Description: This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
File version: 1.01.
Release date: 28 September 2018.
Operating system(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
|TS8252 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) |
Description: Instructions on product functions and software are provided in this PDF manual. It is recommended to download this file if you prefer a hard copy (printed) manual.
File version: 1.1.
Release date: 19 October 2018.
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS8252 Driver:
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8252 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.