The Canon Pixma TR7540 is a piece of office equipment that can fit the needs of numerous, from pupils to employees in a little office, because it can a number of various job demands including printing, scanning, faxing and duplicating. Simply download the Canon PRINT application for simple and easy wireless print and scan utilizing your smart tool (iOS & Android). Link fasts and easy via Bluetooth. Easily copy, check or fax multi-page documents with the 20-sheet ADF and manage both simple and photo media with dual paper feeds. Scan and print ID cards effortlessly.
|Canon PIXMA TR7540|
The Canon TR7540 is housed on the front cover. These are made a lot more easily accessible by the capability to turn it upward so that it is not needed to move the printer itself, though it does evaluate only 8 kg if this is essential. With smart connections to numerous devices, smartphone-like touch control, and a brand-new square, space-conserving layout this flexible, easy to use 5-ink. The equipment offers a number of various physical attributes to earn it easier to use and it likewise has Wi-Fi connectivity to expand the choices for printing. The cost, nonetheless, correlates to the impressive range of functions so it can seem a bit expensive as compared to various other printers.
The physical features of the PIXMA TR7540 make it handy for an effective office or home life. It has a hassle-free A4 dual paper feeder that can accommodate 20 sheets to create color pictures at a print resolution of 4800 x 1200. The 7.5 centimeters touch display shows words and images and helps make the printer easy to run. The connectivity choices inclusive USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and the cloud. Print wonderfully in-depth color photos and sharp text in records with 5 solitary inks. Save with optional XL or XXL ink tanks and auto 2-sided printing.
Canon PIXMA TR7540 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ppm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ppm.
- Mono Document Print Speed (Duplex): Approx. 3.0 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15 cm: Approx. 37 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25 cm, 13x18 cm, 10x15 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatic.
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 secs.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297 mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 19 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 seconds, sESAT ADF simplex: Approx. 8.0 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy Quality Settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Fax Specifications
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- FAX memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: ax. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK (Black), CLI-481C (Cyan), CLI-481M (Magenta), CLI-481Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL/XXL Ink Cartridges: PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XXL (Black), CLI-481BK XL (Black), CLI-481C XXL (Cyan), CLI-481C XL (Cyan), CLI-481M XXL (Magenta), CLI-481M XL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow), CLI-481Y XL (Yellow).
- INK YIELDS
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 1505* pages, Black XL: 3120* pages, Black XXL: 6360* pages, Cyan: 256 pages, Cyan XL: 515 pages, Cyan XXL: 820 pages, Magenta: 237 pages, Magenta XL: 474 pages, Magenta XXL: 760 pages, Yellow: 257 pages, Yellow XL: 514 pages, Yellow XXL: 824 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 1448* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3373* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 5500* photos, Black: 231* photos, Black XL: 520* photos, Black XXL: 858* photos, Cyan: 83 photos, Cyan XL: 170 photos, Cyan XXL: 282 photos, Magenta: 108 photos, Magenta XL: 225 photos, Magenta XXL: 367 photos, Yellow: 99 photos, Yellow XL: 199 photos, Yellow XXL: 322 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard: 250 document pages or 96* photos, Optional XL: 500 document pages or 195* photos, Optional XXL: 800 document pages or 320* photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15 cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201/PP-301), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Front cassette: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 13 x 13cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Front cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Frequency: 2.4GHz, Bluetooth (BLE), Wireless Direct.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Wireless PictBridge.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later. NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac: OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Display: XGA 1024 x 768/.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Display Type & Size: LCD (3.0 inch / 7.5 cm TFT color/Touch).
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20 Sheets (1-sided).
- Dimensions (W x D x H) mm: 438 x 350 x 190.
- Weight: approx. 8.0 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz.
Canon PIXMA TR7540 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TR7540 Driver and User Manual Download
|TR7540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TR7540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TR7540 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TR7540 series Getting Started Guide|
|TR7540 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TR7540 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TR7540 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR7540 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.