The Canon Pixma TR4550 is an item of office tools that can match the requirements of many, from pupils to employees in a little office, because it can a number of different job requirements consisting of printing, scanning, faxing and copying. Wi-Fi connectivity and the Canon PRINT app provide you control of your printer features from your clever devices. If you're away from Wi-Fi, just switch to Wireless Direct. Streamline scanning and printing to and from cloud storage with PIXMA Cloud Link via the Canon PRINT app.
|Canon PIXMA TR4550|
The Canon TR4550 equipment offers a variety of different physical features to make it more convenient to utilize and it likewise has Wi-Fi connectivity to expand the alternatives for printing. The price tag, nevertheless, associates to the outstanding series of functions, so it can seem a little bit expensive compared to various other printers. Enhance effectiveness with automatic 2-sided printing and a 20-sheet ADF for duplicating and scanning multiple web page files. Anticipate crisp and clear text from the pigment black ink and print rates of 4.4 ppm for color and 8.8 ppm for mono.
The Pixma TR4550 Scanning straight to cloud and scanning to email are only offered for individuals of genuine Canon ink. Restrain costs and retain print quality with real Canon XL ink, which can save as much as 30% on cost per page versus typical Canon cartridges.
Canon PIXMA TR4550 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL).
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ppm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 4.4 ppm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 65 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3, A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, LTR - plain paper).
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 27 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 3.6 pm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 2.7 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: max. 99 pages.
- Copy Zoom: 25-400%, Fit to page.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Collated copy (ADF only) ID copy.
- Copy Quality Settings: 3 positions (Draft, Standard, High).
- Fax Specifications
- Fax Type: Super G3/Color Communication.
- Fax resolution: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm(Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine).
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- FAX memory: approx. 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: G-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- INK YIELDS
- BK (Pigment Black): Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages.
- CL (Colour - CMY): Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Removable Photo Stickers(RP-101), Magnetic Photo Paper(MG-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A3, A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 13x18cm, 10x15cm Envelopes(DL,COM10), [Custom size](width 89 mm - 215.9 mm, length 127 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone/tablet), Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Mopria (Android), Message In the Print app, Wireless Direct, Access point mode.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10?Windows 8.1? Windows 7 SP1, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later. NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11 ?macOS 10.12~macOS 10.13.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Display Languages: 33 Languages Selectable: Japanese/English(mm & inch)/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Portuguese/Norwegian/Swedish/Danish/ Finnish/Russian/Czech/Hungarian/Polish/Slovene/Turkish/Greek/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Korean/Indonesian/ Slovakian/Estonian/Latvian/ Lithuanian/Ukrainian/Romanian/ Bulgarian/Croatian/Vietnamese.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20 Sheets (1-sided).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 435 x 295 x 189 mm.
- Weight: 5.9 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.2W, Standby (USB connection to PC): Approx. 0.9W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.6W (scanning lamp off), time to enter Standby mode: 10min 46sec, Copying: Approx. 8W.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 54dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 15-30°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
Canon PIXMA TR4550 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TR4550 Driver and User Manual Download
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|TR4550 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TR4550 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR4550 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.