The Canon PIXMA MX924 sustains the demands of an extremely efficient little office with timesaving attributes, wireless abilities, and extra capability inks. This multifunction gadget is a trendy maker with user-friendly functions such as a minimalist driver panel and a larger display screen. This premium, network-ready All-In-One provides high productivity that every person could share. Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allows you to print, scan, copy and fax from practically anywhere in the office or in your home. Apple AirPrint support lets you print straight from iPad and iPhone, and it is noteworthy for direct print capabilities, too, yet some users could find it does not have especially if their printing needs grow.
|Canon PIXMA MX924|
The Canon MX924 has high-speed USB type B, Wi-Fi, and a USB flash memory port as its primary user interfaces, however, it could additionally be updated for Bluetooth compatibility. The flatbed scanner is adjacent to the small dual feature operator panel with a three-inch color display screen. A high capacity 250-sheet tray indicates you invest much less time packing paper, while automatic 2-sided printing lowers the amount of paper you make use of. Dual front paper cassettes suggest you can conveniently have two media kinds filled at once, plus you could print directly onto discs utilizing Direct Disc Print.
The PIXMA MX924 is fast and with the ability of printing as much as 15ppm in grayscale and 10ppm in color. White room on paper can be increased with indeterminate printing. The 5 single-ink cartridge system makes the Canon PIXMA MX924 much more economical to run. The gadget is likewise compatible with AirPrint and Cloud. High capability cartridges are ideal for mass printing. Optional budget-friendly XL and XXL inks allow for even more web pages to be published than a typical ink, so need changing less often-- ideal if you print a lot. XXL cartridge can print as much as 1000 web pages.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX924 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 ¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds (Standard).
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatic 2-sided printing.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (Software included).
- Other Print Features: Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 separate ink tanks: PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: Optional high yield XL ink tanks: PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black), PGI-455PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK XL (Black), CLI-451C XL (Cyan), CLI-451M XL (Magenta), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow).
- INK YIELDS
- PBK (Pigment Black): Standard: 375 document pages or 2,300* photos, Optional XL: 620 document pages or 4,600* photos, Optional XXL: 1,000 document pages or 7,500* photos.
- BK (Black): Standard: 1,645* document pages or 421* photos, Optional XL: 5,000* document pages or 1,130 photos.
- C (Cyan): Standard: 332 document pages or 121 photos, Optional XL: 700 document pages or 270 photos.
- M (Magenta): Standard: 333 document pages or 140 photos, Optional XL: 670 document pages or 313 photos.
- Y (Yellow): Standard: 329 document pages or 120 photos, Optional XL: 700 document pages or 271 photos.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard CMY: 331 document pages or 126 photos, Optional XL CMY: 690 document pages or 283 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower Cassette: Max. 250 sheets (plain paper), Upper Cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-ray.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight: Lower cassette: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media, PT-101), Upper cassette: Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media, PT-101).
- Standalone Fax: Yes.
- PC Fax: Win: Via Fax modem (in MFP), Mac: n/a location, B/W transmission only.
- Colour Fax: Yes.
- Transmission Speed Mono/ color: Mono: Approx. 3 sec./page (33.6kbps), (based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart), Colour: Approx. 1 min/page (33.6kbps), (based on default setting using Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Compression Method Mono/ color: Mono: MH, MR, MMR, Colour: JPEG.
- Memory transmissions: Fax Resolution: Mono: 8pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm (Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine), Colour: 200 x 200 dpi (Photo). Greyscale / Colour Gradation: Mono: 256 levels, Colour: 24 bit (full colour) (RGB each 8 bit). Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages (Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1). Coded Dials: Max. 100 locations. Group Dial: Max. 99 locations. Redial: Yes. FAX/TEL Auto Switch: Yes. answering Machine Hook-up: Yes. Error correction mode (ECM): Yes, ITU-T T.30 compatible. Telephone handset: No. Reports: Activity report, User's data list, Telephone number list, Memory list, Rejected number list, Caller history list.
- Scanner: Type: Flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner.
- Film Scanning: n/a.
- Scanner Resolution - Optical: Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: Flatbed: A4/LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4,LTR, LGL.
- Text Recognition - OCR: Yes (My Image Garden).
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 12 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 8.4 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Zoom: 25-400% , preset ratios.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour TFT display with Dual Function Panel.
- Display languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovene, Turkish, Greek, Slovakian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Indonesian.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (‘B’ Type Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Ethernet: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX), IEEE802.3(10BASE-T), 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Bluetooth v2.0(Option): Maximum Speed 1.44Mbps (JPEG, PNG only, OPP, BIP), Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Non PC: USB flash memory (‘A’ Type Port), EPP-Android & Windows RT devices, iEPP-iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PictBridge (LAN & Wireless LAN).
- Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit), Windows RT, Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Software Included: My Image Garden with HD Movie Print ¹, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX ² (download) and Quick Menu with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): 2-sided up to 35-pages.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 491 x 396 x 231 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 11.7 kg.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5-35°C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.0 dB(A).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.4 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.1 W (scanning lamp off), Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes, Copying: Approx. 17 W.
- Duty Cycle: Up to 12,000 pages / month.
Canon PIXMA MX924 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX924 Driver and User Manual Download
|Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX924 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX924 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|MX924 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX924 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|Scanner Driver(MacOS 10.12). (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8). (Mac OS X 10.7/10.6)|
|MX924 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file) for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file) for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Ver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Setup Manual For Windows|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX924 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX924 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.