The Canon Pixma MX7600 is a terrific improvement as a result of the better fax alternative, an updated control panel, and the intro of an auto-duplexer. The automatic document feeder holds 35 web pages, while the paper tray underneath the system holds 150 sheets. You can likewise insert specialized paper right into the feeder behind the unit; it accepts all common paper sizes. The front of the device includes a multiformat memory-card reader, and any kind of media placed into the reader is also offered to any type of PC linked to the printer, either in your area or over the network.
|Canon PIXMA MX7600|
The Canon MX7600 is media card ports hidden by a fold-out plastic cover ahead, alongside a PictBridge port for direct-printing demands. Installation and configuration of the printer aren't really challenging, but it is taxing. Not just do you have to remove about 25 items of tape and foam from every space and cranny of the printer, but you additionally need to install a holder for the six ink tanks then the storage tanks themselves, allow the printer calibrate itself (which takes regarding 9 mins), and after that install the software, which takes about 25 mins. We complied with the included fold-out arrangement overview, however, and had no issues with any of the actions.
The Pixma MX7600 It has an auto-duplexer, instinctive controls for photo printing, and much better-faxing alternatives. In our tests, both color and monochrome prints looked outstanding. Canon's insurance claim of the laser-quality message is no advertising and marketing buzz: Edges were razor sharp, the text was readable all the way down to a minuscule 3 points on both black and grey histories, and colors were vivid and intense. In our color examination pattern, we spotted no defects whatsoever-- text was sharp, shades were smooth, and blends and gradations were perfect, with not even a hint of banding anywhere.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX924 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX7600 Specifications:
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): Black: Up to 28ppm (As fast as 2.1 seconds per page), Color: Up to 23 ppm (As fast as 2.6 seconds per page), Approx. 43 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 3,072, Total: 3,584.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 picoliter size.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, *The paper sizes that can be fed from the cassette are as follows: Letter/Legal (Plain Paper Only).
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: N/A.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Image Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder.
- Paper Handling: Front Loader: 150 Pages, ADF: 35 Pages (Plain Paper).
- Output Tray Capacity: Front Loader: 150 Pages ADF: 35 Pages.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 28 cpm (As fast as 2.1 seconds per page), Color: 23 cpm (As fast as 2.6 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-in-1 / 4-in-1 Copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages Preset Reduction/Enlargement Ratios, Sort.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Duplex Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed:8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages 5.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Group Dialing, One-Touch Speed Dialing, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Image Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder, Auto Duplex Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, 1.8LCD, 20 Languages Selectable, 2-Way Paper Feeding, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Duplex ADF, Ethernet Connectivity, PgR Ink System, PictBridge
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: CompactFlash® Card, microSD™ Card, SD™ Memory Card, SDHC,™ Memory Stick,® Memory Stick PRO,™ MultiMediaCard,® Microdrive,® miniSD™ Card Memory Stick Duo,™ Memory Stick PRO Duo,™ RS-MMC™ and xD-Picture Card®3
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5.x10.
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Ethernet.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software & User's Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Newsoft® Presto Page Manager.
- Power Consumption (approx.): Standby (When the scanning lamp is off): Approx. 3.2W, Off: Approx.1W, Copying: Approx. 23W,8 Maximum (instantaneous): Approx. 70W9.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 21.0 (W) x 19.7 (D) x 10.1 (H).
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.
Canon PIXMA MX7600 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX7600 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX7600 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX7600 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MX7600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX7600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX7600 series MP Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)|
|MX7600 series MP Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MX7600 series MP Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Mac OS X Canon MP Drivers for Network|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX7600 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.12.2a (OS X)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MX7600 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX7600 series User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX7600 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX7600 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
If your HP printer individuals and needs several numerous drivers and software please see the web in HP Supports Driver