The Canon Pixma MX714 is created to be a reliable and hassle-free multifunction device for the little office, so other than the common copy, print, and scan functions, it has a 33.6 kbps facsimile machine and sustains straight printing from smartphones, memory cards, and electronic cameras. This minimalist tool's centerpiece is a simple control panel with a 6.2 TFT color screen. Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity make this trendy black All-In-One easy for everyone to share and print, scan, copy and fax from basically anywhere in the home or office. Apple AirPrint support permits you to print directly from iPad and iPhone.
|Canon PIXMA MX714|
The Canon MX714 is a high-speed entertainer that ensures the very best output in both photo and message prints. Big double-sided papers can be automatically checked, copied or faxed with the totally incorporated, 35- sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF). Check and save to a 'portable PDF' is optimal for archiving or emailing. Take pleasure in print speeds of 12.5 ppm mono or 9.3 ppm color. A photo lab-quality 10x15 cm borderless photo is published in approximately 20 seconds, while an A4 web page duplicates in simply 14 secs. Quick Start indicates this All-In-One is ready to go seconds after switching on.
The PIXMA MX714 uses full inkjet printing, copying, scanning and faxing performance, and gives individuals a selection between USB, Ethernet, and wireless connectivity. Automatic document feeding, automatic double-sided printing, and both direct printing and mobile printing give users great deals of time-saving alternatives, yet photo laboratory top quality photo prints are likewise feasible with resolutions of as much as 2400 x 9600 dpi. Apart from that, there is the feature-packed fax machine that could transfer messages fast even when being made use of as a standalone device.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX714 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ppm, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ppm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette: 150 Sheets, ADF:35 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™;Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 7.4 ppm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Print Features: AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400x4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card SDHC MultiMediaCard (v4.1) MultiMediaCard Plus (v4.1) miniSD Card mini SDHC Card RS-MMC (v4.1) microSD Card microSDHC Card CompactFlash Card Microdrive Memory Stick Memory Stick PRO Memory Stick Duo Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card xD-Picture Card(Type M) xD-Picture Card (Type H).
- Other Features: Wireless Printing1, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Mobile Printing, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MX712 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 19.4 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 8.6 (H).
- Weight: 25.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX714 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX714 Driver and User Manual Download
|Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX714 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX714 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX714 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX714 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX714 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX714 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX714 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX714 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX714 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX714 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX714 series User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX714 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX714 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.