The Canon PIXMA MP550 range and is best suited for residential customers that are seeking something advanced compared to an entry-level printer. The has a sleek, slim design and has a strong, strong building and construction. The primary distinction between this printer and its equivalents is the addition of a 5cm turn-up TFT screen which permits you to navigate and regulate printer features including printing and duplicating. The printer likewise has a rear tray and a paper draw at the front which can both hold an impressive 150 sheets.
The Canon MP550 inkjet printer approves most major memory cards and has PictBridge support. Thanks to Canon's FINE print head technology, he creates fantastic outcomes -photos are vivid and true to color and plain text seems crisp without any signs of fuzzing. In our tests, it gathered an extremely sensible 9.1 pages per min in the typical mode for message and 6ppm for color graphics. The front-loading paper tray could stand up to 300 sheets, so refills in an office ought to be scarce. A top-loading back tray is made use of for photo paper.
The PIXMA MP550 utilizes five ink cartridges in overall-- 4 for color printing and a double-size black tank for text. A full collection of replacement real cartridges from Canon will set you back $114.75, generating an overall price of 20.8 cents per published A4 page. This gets on the same level with various other significant makers' home office inkjet printers. Our 600dpi test scans disclosed a sensible quantity of detail, with a clearly legible message and some fine image information in scanned A4 photos. You could likewise check directly to the front-mounted USB port or flash memory card ports.
Canon PIXMA MP550 Specifications:
- Width (mm): 450.
- Height (mm): 160.
- Weight (kg): 8.1.
- Available Colours: Metallic Silver.
- Warranty (Months): 12.
- Length (mm): 368.
- SCANNER FEATURES
- Scanner: Yes.
- Power Supply: AC Power.
- Photo Printer: Yes.
- Printer Type: Inkjet.
- Print Speed Colour (pages per minute): 6.0.
- Printer Usage: Small Office / Home Office.
- Print Speed B&W (pages per minute): 9.1.
- Colour Printer: Yes.
- WIRED CONNECTIONS
- Wired Terminals / Ports: USB 2.0.
- COPYING FEATURES
- Copier: Yes.
- PRINT MEDIA
- Total Media Capacity (Sheets): 300.
Canon PIXMA MP550 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|OSX Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP550 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (OS X)|
|Linux Source file for ScanGear (32-bit)|
|Debian Linux Print Drivers Linux (32-bit)|
|MP550 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP550 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP550 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.