The Canon Pixma MP540 is above average when it involves print high quality and performance. The assures convenient duplicating, scanning, and printing in one small tool that considers around 7.8 Kg. It supports card straight printing and Bluetooth to compensate for the lack of Wi-Fi. When not in use, you can shut the LCD display and the result paper tray to maintain dust from getting. Scans were equally as remarkable with a great level of detail and color accuracy. Mono duplicating was the only bad performance from the Canon during testing with a result that was a little bit rinsed for our taste.
|Canon PIXMA MP540|
The Canon MP540 measures up to its name as a photo printer due to the fact that aside from producing high-quality prints, it showcases an additional paper tray just for dealing with photo paper. There is a 5cm TFT display screen with an Easy-Scroll Wheel for ease in navigation of prints, setups, and printer features. Print resolution is high at 9600x2400dpi, so you get remarkable photo lab prints. The flatbed scanner flaunts a resolution of 2400x4800, which can be boosted to 19200x19200 dpi for more precise output.
The Pixma MP540 top quality of the printer is maybe the stand-out attribute, with excellent photos and standard files. The text was crisp and tidy with great personal meaning or even in draft mode message was impressive. A solitary web page of the text prepared in just 6 seconds and more than ample for everyday use. We additionally ran a combined organization style document through the Canon and located the results similarly as excellent. Colors were precise and message over colors and pictures maintained interpretation and shape.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP540 Specifications:
- Print Speed Colour (pages per minute): 17.
- Photo Printer: Yes.
- Printer Type: Inkjet.
- Print Speed B&W (pages per minute): 26.
- Maximum Resolution (Colour): 9600dpi x 2400dpi.
- Printer Usage: Small Office / Home Office.
- Maximum Resolution (B&W): 9600dpi x 2400dpi.
- Colour Printer: Yes.
- Compatibility: Mac OS, Windows.
- PRINT MEDIA
- Print Media Supported: Labels, Iron-on transfers, Photo paper, semi-gloss, Photo paper, glossy, Photo paper, matt, Plain paper, Envelopes.
- Double-sided Printing: Yes.
- Total Media Capacity (Sheets): 250.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIONS
- Wireless technology supported: Bluetooth.
- COPYING FEATURES
- Copying Speed B&W (pages per minute): 24.
- Copying Speed Colour (pages per minute): 16.
- Zoom Range, Reduction (%): 25% to 400%.
- Copier: Yes.
- Width (mm): 450.
- Length (mm): 366.
- Height (mm): 157.
- Weight (kg): 7.8.
- SCANNER FEATURES
- Scanner Resolution: 2400dpi x 4800dpi.
- Scanner Form Factor: Desktop.
- Scanner: Yes.
Canon PIXMA MP540 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 8.1/8/ 7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP540 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Debian Linux Printer & Scanner Drivers|
|MP540 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP540 series User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.