The Canon Pixma iX6840 Designed for premium high-quality photo printing, the high-performance A3+ printer uses wireless capabilities as well as Ethernet connectivity for versatile performance. The tool also publishes straight from smartphones and utilizes single inks to advertise more cost-efficient printing. Fashionable and extremely portable this high-performance A3+ printer with 5 solitary inks supplies exceptional high-quality document and photo printing. It is the ideal desktop remedy for printing big excel spreadsheets, business posters, and photos. With both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity it could quickly be shared in between numerous PCs using an office network. Download and install Canon PRINT app to print from your wise devices. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support are likewise given.
|Canon PIXMA iX6840|
The Canon iX6840 is a photo-centric printer that could additionally print top quality files. Nonetheless, it uses 5 different ink colors, which could make printer maintenance expensive, specifically for hefty customers. The 5 single ink system includes pigment black ink for crisp, sharp text and color inks for beautiful photo-lab quality photos-- plus for a lot more efficient printing you just need to change the color that runs out. Print a lot more for much less. Optional XL inks deliver considerably a lot more pages, providing to 30% financial savings each page as compared to typical dimension inks. The optional XXL pigment black ink allows you to print approximately 1000 monochrome web pages.
The Pixma iX6840 printer has an all-black layout, making it an appropriate enhancement to any type of kind of office or house setting. Enjoy access to a variety of professional high-quality creative web content with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM. Quickly develop and print posters and organization papers making use of templates from the exclusive Solution Templates solution. The Canon Pixma iX6840 is tablet and smartphone ready, and it allows fast printing at 14.5 ipm in black and white and up to 10.4 ipm in color. The device even supports borderless photo printing and a no-waste ink system to take full advantage of results.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 14.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.4 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 36 seconds, A3+ Bordered: Approx. 120 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3+, A3, A4, LTR, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PGI-455PGBK XXL (Pigment Black XXL), PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black XL), CLI-451BK XL (Black XL), CLI-451C XL (Cyan XL), CLI-451M XL (Magenta XL), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow XL).
- INK YIELDS
- PBK (Pigment Black): Standard: 375 document pages or 2,390 photos, Optional XL: 620 document pages or 4,720 photos, Optional XXL: 1,000 document pages or 7,685 photos.
- BK (Black): Standard: 1,645* document pages or 384 photos, Optional XL: 5,000* document pages or 845 photos.
- C (Cyan): Standard: 337 document pages or 125 photosl, Optional XL: 700 document pages or 283 photos.
- M (Magenta): Standard: 324 document pages or 138 photos, Optional XL: 670 document pages or 340 photos.
- Y (Yellow): Standard: 331 document pages 120 photos, Optional XL: 700 document pages 293 photos.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard CMY: 331 document pages or 127 photos, Optional XL CMY: 690 document pages or 303 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 150 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, LTR, LGL, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer driver, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 584 x 310 x 159 mm.
- Weight: 8.1 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx. 2.0 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.4 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 24.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.0 dB.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle: up to 12,000 pages / month.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver and User Manual Download
|iX6840 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iX6840 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iX6840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iX6840 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iX6840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|iX6840 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX68240 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX6840 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iX6840 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX6840 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iX6840 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.