This Canon Pixma iP6320D printer flaunts the features and the print top quality that makes it a suitable photo printer for amateur photographers and residence individuals alike. Print your pictures directly from suitable digital cameras, memory cards or smartphones without the requirement for a computer system. As part of the Pixma array, it is built with FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) for smoother, sharper and more detailed images. Perfect for printing your pictures instantly that can be shown, friends and family.
|Canon PIXMA iP6320D|
The Canon iP6320D is particularly created sturdy photo printing on different types of media. It is user-friendly with a minimalist control panel on the top front center and unique D-shape. There is a PictBridge port on the front panel and it could additionally fit the Bluetooth adapter. the iP6320D has actually the included attribute of automatic duplexing, or two-sided printing. This is primarily valuable for publishing files, however, it enables individuals to conserve paper and have a little bit more versatility as well. The unit itself measures 10.3 x17.3 x6.8 inches, and it weighs only 7.5 extra pounds.
The Pixma iP6320D is fairly economical and has direct printing attributes like the PictBridge port and media card ports. It is easy to set-up and configures when required, and the output tray is collapsible so it can be folded away when not needed. The optional Bluetooth adapter for the Canon Pixma iP6320D is good for wireless printing from smartphones and Bluetooth-compatible cameras. It supplies several options for obtaining photos into the maker, consisting of a front-mounted USB port that also supports PictBridge cameras. It is likewise Bluetooth-compatible for supported tools, and flash memory card ports are included on the front of the machine too.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP6320D Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer.
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo:4 x 6 borderless photo: as fast as 60 seconds, 4x6 Color Photo:8 x 10 photo: as soon as 1 minute 47 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 384 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, BK, PC, PM), Total: 2,304.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:4800 x 1200 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Direct Print Port (cables not included), Bluetooth®, version 1.2 (optional).
- Buffer Ram: 42KB.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.3(W) x 6.8(H) x 10.3(D).
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
Canon PIXMA iP6320D Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP6320D Driver and User Manual Download
|iP6320D Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.2.00 (Windows 7/7 x64)|
|iP6320D Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|iP6320D My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows) Download|
|iP6320D Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|iP6320D Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program|
|iP6320D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|iP6320D Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|iP6320D Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.1.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP6320D Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6320D Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.