The Canon Pixma iP4940 is designed with fast, high-quality printing in mind. The printer features a variety of premium attributes, which are much more matched to specialist print customers rather than informal home users. With a stylish all black coating and little footprint, this compact printer needs a minimum of room and looks great in any residence or function location. Transform your movie minutes right into beautiful prints with Canon's special Full HD Movie Print. New features consist of Merge Frames and Layout Print to create more striking photos. These attributes consist of full HD movie print and the Easy-PhotoPrint EX-SPOUSE software.
|Canon PIXMA iP4940|
The Canon iP4940 has been developed with the setting in mind. The printer has an ECO upgrade display that presents just how much paper/ink you could save by changing to duplex (ideal if you intend to save money on your print expenses). Figure out your CO2 and paper cost savings made by double-sided printing with ECO Information attribute to see exactly how you are helping the setting. Save energy by using the Auto Power Off - set the printer to turn off when not being made use of for a set quantity of time. The gloss black coating of the Pixma iP4940 looks expert, and its size (431 x 297 x 153m) makes it appropriate for the smallest of bedrooms/offices.
The Pixma iP4940 was made with premium quality and speed in mind. Not only does it print 10.5 color pages per min, yet it generates crisp, thorough print-outs-- perfect for photo printing too text files. Suitable for fanatics searching for high performance, this photo printer utilizes Canon's course leading FINE print head technology. Delivering minimum 1pl ink droplets and approximately 9600dpi print resolution for exceptionally thorough color pictures with smooth ranks and grain-free photos. A magnificent photo-lab top quality 10x15cm borderless print is created in approximately 20 secs and remarkable ISO ESAT speeds of 12.5 ipm for mono papers and 9.3 ipm for color.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP4840 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Specifications:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 separate ink tanks: PGI-425PGBK, CLI-426BK, CLI-426C, CLI-426M, CLI-426Y.
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 339 pages (PGI-425PGBK), 2945 pages* (CLI-426BK), Black: 3545 photos* (PGI-425PGBK), 555 photos* (CLI-426BK), Estimated Supplemental Yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Cyan: 530 pages (CLI-426C), Magenta: 486 pages (CLI-426M), Yellow: 525 pages (CLI-426Y), Cyan: 202 photos (CLI-426C), Magenta: 201 photos (CLI-426M), Yellow: 199 photos (CLI-426Y).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Tshirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets Cassette: Max. 150 sheets, Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m², Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- DVD/CD Printing: Available as standard.
- Two-Sided Printing: Available for plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm).
- INTERFACE AND CONNECTIVITY
- Interface Type - PC: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Interface Type - Camera: Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge compliant digital, cameras & camcorders.
- DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP SP2, SP3, Mac OS X v10.4.11 - 10.6, CD-ROM Drive, Display: 800 x 600 or better, Mac OS X v10.6: Intel Processor, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X v10.5: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G4, G5, 867MHz or faster), Mac OS X v10.4.11: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G5, G4, G3), 256MB RAM, Browser: Safari 3 or higher, CD-ROM Drive, Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or better.
- Driver Features: Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Collate, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet, print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Photo Noise Reduction, Image Optimizer PRO, Photo effects, Greyscale print.
- Software Included: Drivers for Canon printer, Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint, EX² downloader and Solution Menu EX with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx.0.8 W (USB connected to PC), Off: Approx. 0.4 W (USB connected to PC), Printing: Approx 18 W¹.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 45.5dB.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 431x297x153mm.
- Weight: Approx. 5.7kg.
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP4940 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|iP4940 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP4940 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4940 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows XP x64)|
|iP4940 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.39.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|iP4940 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP4940 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP4940 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|On-screen Manual (Win)|
|On-screen Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.