The Canon PIXMA G3400 is perfect for use within the home, home office, and small company settings, whether you are publishing records or images. Conveniently print from anywhere, as the Wi-Fi made it possible for, permitting you to print wirelessly from your PC, and smart devices with our 'Canon PRINT application. So you don't need to install brand-new software to obtain your printing underway. Our multi-function gadget features incomparable page returns of Colour: 7,000 web pages. Black: 6,000 web pages, implying you can appreciate considerable financial savings with low printing expenses.
|Canon PIXMA G3400|
The Canon G3400 Series has actually been developed with the layout at its center, our front dealing with ink tanks are easy to restore making it straightforward to track ink degrees, guaranteeing that you're never caught off guard. While our small and smooth styles permit full combination right into a home/office environment. Enhance the high quality of your prints with our high-quality pigment black ink and color dyes, to aid you in developing strikingly sharp texts and beautifully dynamic pictures. Additionally enabling you to enjoy publishing borderless 4 x 6" photos in approximately 60 secs.
To PIXMA G3400 print top quality is excellent for a 3 CMY color ink printer on various documents brand names and coatings. B&W photos do not have of a deep black tone certainly, however, are overall really right, while shades pics are dazzling with enjoyable graded tones. From my experience, photo print results are far better than prints originating from an average photo-shop via digital documents. In addition, a minimum of I's ability to change printing accounts to my taste. Access your documents straight from a variety of photo sharing, social networking, and storage space websites making use of Cloud Link. You can additionally send your scanned data directly to storage sites from your PIXMA Printer.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G3400 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-490 (PGBK), GI-490 (C), GI-490 (M), GI-490 (Y).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing, Black: 6000 pages, Colour: 7000 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 24 sec, sESAT: Approx. 2.5 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy.
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
- Display Type & Size: No display.
- Display Languages: n/a.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet), Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Google Cloud Print, Access Point Mode (Direct Connection from smart device).
- Compatible Memory Cards: n/a.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required. Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: approx. 5.8 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 46.0dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G3400 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver and User Manual Download
|G3400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G3400 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G3400 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G3400 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.