This Canon PIXMA G2600 printer's easy-to-use unique ink bottle nozzles lower spilling in this one-of-a-kind one-step handling procedure that gets rid of all hassle and mess. Canon's G2600 printers have been created for customers who are typically called for to print documents and are concerned concerning high ink cartridge costs. As a result of its printing, scanning and duplicating functions, the G2600 will certainly match home office individuals and regular families that desire a day-to-day printer/copier unit for tasks related to residential, college or college jobs. The auto power off setting delivers excellent power performance.
|Canon PIXMA G2600|
Canon PIXMA G2600 supplies the most effective of PIXMA's multifunction features as it publishes, copies and scans for longer as a result of bonus ink containers that hold Canon's pigment and dye inks. The outcome is a lot more premium high-quality prints. A hybrid system of pigment and color inks generate darker, sharper black text and lively colors on borderless prints as much as A4 size. Quality elements from FINE technology to the ink supply system provide this printer as much as several years of use. These printers will likewise interest clubs, social teams, institutions and small businesses in addition to professional photographers who require a general-purpose multifunction printer that is cheap to run for their normal business and would like the one that could create the periodic photo high-quality print.
Your PIXMA Endurance G2600 could suit any type of environment with a structured design and incorporated inks. But both these printers have restrictions that must be considered. First of all, they only use 4 inks, which suggests they might not be able to replicate refined tonalities. Secondly, neither Canon neither Epson makes any kind of cases about the longevity of prints made with these printers, although the Canon's black pigment inks ought to be dramatically a lot more fade-resistant compared to the color dyes-- or Epson's all-dye ink collection. Have a look at the Longevity section listed below for more details.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G2100 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G2600 Specifications:
- Printing Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Speed: Document: B&W – 8.8 ipm, Colour – 5.0pm; Photo: Approx. 60 sec. (4?x6? borderless).
- Ink Tanks: GI690BK, GI690C, GI690M, GI690Y.
- Ink Yield: A4: GI690BK – 6000, GI690C – 7000, GI690M – 7000, GI690Y – 7000.
- Borderless Printing: Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0mm (Supported Paper Size: A4/LTR/4?x6?/5?x7?/8?x10?/Square (5?x5?)/Business Card).
- Paper Capacity: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR=100 sheets, LGL = 10 sheets.
- Paper Sizes: 4? x 6?, 5? x 7?, 8? x 10?, A4, A5, B5, Envelope (DL, COM10), Legal, Letter.
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201).
- PC Interface: Available.
- Speed:sFCOT / Colour Simplex Approx. 32 sec; sESAT / Colour Simplex Approx. 1.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1-21 pages (black/colour).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Scanning Speed: A4 Colour/300dpi – Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- General Features
- Power Source: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 0.8W, OFF Approx. 0.4W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 5.8kg.
Canon PIXMA G2600 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G2600 Driver and User Manual Download
|G2600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G2600 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G2600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac 1.4) |
G2600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac 1.3)
|G2600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)|
|G2600 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G2600 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G2600 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2600 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.