The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000S has lots of attributes that interest the professional image manufacturer, both when it comes to imagination and cost efficiency. This is a 60-inch course printer that uses bubble jet technology. The base device of the Canon iPF9000S printer looks sleek and fashionable on the outside, evaluating approximately 165Kg and measuring 2,299 mm vast, 1,144 mm tall, and 766mm deep. Connectivity is using high-speed USB 2.0 and Ethernet. Media handling works with a reduced sheet and roll paper with manual feeders ahead. The display screen is a considerable LCD showing 160x128 dots. Characteristics such as automatic blocked nozzle discovery and payment, the accessibility of 330ml and 700ml ink containers, and ink usage tracking assistance customers keep an eye on the bottom line, while a substantial backlit LCD panel offers the greater convenience of use, and numerous media dealing with alternatives.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S|
The Canon iPF9000S is an eight-color comprehensive format tool targeted at graphics developers, marketers, and CAD printing services. The ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S large format printer is easy to operate while providing time and money-saving solutions to help customers reduce their production costs, yet the dimension and high preliminary price are the main problems. The innovative eight color LUCIA ink configuration helps boost print efficiency and creates dynamic shades and tones that are ideal for manufacturing graphics applications. The printer additionally sustains indeterminate printing. Moreover, the imagePROGRAF iPF9000S has a built-in calibration attribute and various other innovative quality control features such as the L-COA CPU to provide regularly superior outcomes without compromising rate.
The imagePROGRAF iPF9000S printer is developed around Canon's cutting-edge L-COA (Large-format printer COmmon Architecture) controller, a very innovative system CPU that dynamically optimizes outcome speed and print quality based on the sort of image being printed and the media used. Incorporated with Canon's dual print head system, the L-COA controller assists achieve remarkable print rates. It makes use of the LUCIA pigmented ink system for lasting and extra vibrant result. Economic climate setting reduces printing and running costs. Users could store work in the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S inkjet printer because it has a built-in 80GB disk drive. High capacity ink containers are also offered for this device. The large style Canon 9000S ImagePROGRAF printer supports borderless printing and a variety of media kinds. Print speeds are fast, and there are plug-ins offered for DPP, Photoshop, and MS Office.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S Specifications:
- Printer Type: 8-Color 60-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 30,720, C, PC, PM, GY: 5,120 nozzles each, BK, MBK, Y, M: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 330ml per color (Optional 700ml).
- Ink Droplet Size: LUCIA ink (Pigment-based).
- Color Set: Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Gray.
- Buffer Ram: 640 MB.
- Hard Drive: 80GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8 - 60, Roll: 10 - 60.
- Media Thickness: Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 63 Feet (19 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 515 mm (JIS B2), 1, 030 mm (JIS B0), 594 mm (ISO A1), 841 mm (ISO A0), 10, 14, 16, 24, 36, 42.
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 51 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.7 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 45 (H) x 90.5 (W) x 30.2 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 357 lbs with the stand.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 190W or less, Standby 6W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-08), Ink Tank (PFI-301/PFI-701), Durable Rotary Blade (CT-06).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop/Digital Photo Professional & Layout Plug-In Ver.5.70a (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.80 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Print Plug-In for Photoshop & Layout Plug-in|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 (Mac OS X)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 Windows (32/64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for OS X v10.9|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.