The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 is action over other versions in the iPF series. It permits extra versatility and is suitable for above the line manufacturing. This expert quality colossal style printer is dressmaker created the graphic arts market and addresses digital photography, proofing, poster sign, and exceptional art requirements. The iPF9000 printer is designed to fulfill the demands of any electronic musician seeking to develop interesting photos from capture to result. The 12-color pigment ink system was created to increase the spectrum of color for settings from digital photography to design, to capitalize on within their outcome. The Canon ImagePROGRAF9000 showcased a brand-new and improved L-COA controller for more smart data processing, enabling print rates of less than 3 minutes (for A2 dimension prints).
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000|
The Canon iPF9000 includes an elegant and understandable control panel. It includes standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet interfaces and optional Firewire interface. The system could suit a wide range of media, excellent for multi-production use. The iPF9000 incorporates the new 12-color pigment ink system with LUCIA inks, and the new L-COA controller, which smartly refines the information directing the rapid printing process. Incorporated with Canon's dual print head style and one of the most ink nozzles per color in the market (since May 2006), the L-COA controller helps achieve print rates of under three mins for 16.5" x 23.4" (A2) size prints with 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution on a glossy photo paper. The iPF9000 has the devices that address the demands of the Graphic Arts market, focusing on the photo, art, proofing, and poster sign markets. Its built-in attributes placed the power to create within your reaches.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 is the specialist's answer for remarkable high-quality prints. Canon has produced a way in which breathtaking sizeable high-quality photographs can be delivered right out-of-the-box, with software that is equally as innovative as the printer itself, such as PosterArtist, Digital Photo Print Pro, and Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop. Features:12-Color Pigment Ink System - New LUCIA inks broaden the variety of color recreation by offering a broad color gamut. Automatic Switching Between Black Inks - uses automatic changing between Regular Black and Matte Black Ink, assisting to get rid of thrown away ink and time of swapping out ink storage tanks. New Print Head System - dual print head system with an overall of 30,720 nozzles. Efficiency & Speed - The iPF9000's built-in 40 GB HDD processes jobs fast, and maintains productivity and makes it possible for original unmanned printing.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Print Head: PF-02, Technology: FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering), Configuration: 6 colors per print head Dual print heads (total 12 colors)Print Head (L) Y/PC/C/PGY/GY/MBK Print Head (R) PM/M/BK/R/G/B, Replacement: End user replaceable Print Speed (up to)Photo Glossy Paper3: 5 minutes2Number of Nozzles Dual Print heads, Six colors per print head (Total 12 Colors), Print Head (L) Y/PC/C/PGY/GY/MBK, (R) PM/M/BK/R/G/B, 2,560 Nozzles per Color (30,720 Nozzles Total).
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi x 2.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation Print Resolution (Up to)2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server, Macintosh® OS 9.1/X 10.2/10.3/10.48.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: Uniform 4 picoliter for all colors.
- Ink Capacity: 700ml (PFI-701) or 330ml (PFI-301)1Ink Droplet Size Lucia ink (Pigment-based).
- Media Width: 8-60 (Cut sheet), 10-60 (Roll Feed).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8 mm (2.8-31.4 mil), Roll Feed: One roll, Front Output, Cut Sheet: One Sheet, front output.
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 63 (Manual Feed), 59' (Roll).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 59 feet (18 meters).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 14, 16, 24, 36, 42, B2 (20.28/515mm),A1 (23.38/594mm), AO (33.11/841 mm), BO (40.55/103mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Manual Feed (Top/Front): Leading and left/right edges: 0.20 (5mm), Trailing edge: 0.90(23mm)Languages GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 52 dB or less, Standby: 35 dB or less, Acoustic Power (Operation & Standby):6.7 Bels or less.
- Physical Dimensions: 90.5 x 31.6 x 45.1 (With Stand).
- Weight: Approximately 365 lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 190W or less, Standby:5W or less(8W or less when EB-05 is installed), Power Off (Standby, 100-120v): Less than 1W (Compliant with Executive Order).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop/Digital Photo Professional & Layout Plug-In Ver.5.70a (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.80 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Print Plug-In for Photoshop & Layout Plug-in|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 (Mac OS X)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 Windows (32/64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for OS X v10.9|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.