The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660CDN is relatively cumbersome - 414mm( W) x499mm( D) x346mm( H)-- this is standard for a laser printer and also should not be excessive of an issue unless you're stuck for space. Like every one of Canon's I-SENSYS variety, the LBP-7660CDN has a 5 line backlight screen-- sadly the dimension of the screen makes it tough to browse via the printer's menus. Luckily the printer features a host of functional switches that enable you to control the printer effortlessly without needing to access the list. Maximise performance within hectic workgroups with this elegant color laser printer. Portable sufficient to sit on the desktop computer, it gives users the ease of a printer close-by that delivers high-quality expert prints quickly-- 20 web pages each minute in both color and mono. Canon's Quick First-Print modern technologies also indicate there's little waiting time for documents.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660CDN|
The Canon LBP7660CDN is the printer for you. At a printing rate of 20ppm, this printer is not only high-speed and efficient but like its precursor produces top quality outcomes. If you're seeking a dependable printer for small business use, then look no further. For excellent quality output, the i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn has 9600 x 600 dpi print resolution that's boosted with Automatic Picture Refinement for an ideal coating on every print. The printer comes with 768MB of memory as standard, providing it the capacity to handle substantial, complicated papers and graphics, in addition to the demands of network printing. Also, beginner customers will discover this color printer essential to run. The instinctive 5-line LCD show makes it very easy to the configuration as well as browse in between the different settings on the tool.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660CDN flaunts a print speed of 20ppm for mono and color-- this should be greater than sufficient for small businesses. The printer additionally has a 768 MEGABYTES of memory as standard, giving it the capacity to manage big, complex files as well as graphics, in addition to the intense demands of network printing. The printer is likewise exceptionally cost-efficient-- during sleep setting the LBP-7660CDN utilizes just 1 watt of energy. The i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn incorporates seamlessly right into your service procedures through its support for the industry-standard PCL5c/6 and also optional Adobe ® PostScript printing. With built-in Gigabit Ethernet link, it could also take care of demanding works to guarantee optimum network performance. With a cost-effective All-in-One color cartridge-- becoming printer toner, drum and sanitation systems-- the printer is virtually maintenance-free. The cartridge is easily replaced in secs, leaving no mess. By using a Genuine Canon Laser Cartridge, you can be sure your printer is as good as new.
The i-SENSYS LBP7660CDN is let down by its paper capacity. At just 250 sheets it would not take long before it would undoubtedly have to be filled up. The LBP-7660CDN is excellent for tiny offices but may dissatisfy those of you trying to find a medium/large service print solution. Pivot feather the whole of the front of the situation as well as you have access to the mixed drum and also toner cartridges, which glide out on a tray, just like a filing closet drawer. By having combined rounds, you only have one collection of consumables to view as well as substituting the made use of cartridges is a cinch. Upkeep is the work of seconds. Likewise, an alternative is a Postscript driver, as by default only PCL is supported. Because this device is targeted at office usage, rather than at graphics experts, this is a possible omission from the core function collection.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680CX Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660CDN Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print speed: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 9600 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up time: Approx. 29 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Approx. 16 seconds or less.
- Duty cycle: Max. 60,000 pages per month.
- Print Margin: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right (10 mm - envelope).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper input (Option): 250-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 125-sheets face down.
- Media types: Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Coated Paper, Transparency (B/W Only), Label, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Cassette (Standard and optional): A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Foolscap, Statement, Envelope COM-10, Envelope C5, Envelope DL, Envelope B5, Custom sizes: Width 100.0 to 215.9 mm; Length 148.0 to 355.6mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Foolscap, Statement, Envelope, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Envelope B5, Index card, Custom sizes: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6mm.
- Media weights: Cassette (Standard and optional): 60 to 163 g/m² (220 g/m² for Coated Paper).
- Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 176 g/m² (220 g/m² for Coated Paper).
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power consumption: Maximum: 950 W or less, Active: Average approx. 405 W, Standby: Average approx 23 W.
- Noise Level: Sound power: Active: 6.7B or less, Standby: 4.3B or less.
- Sound pressure: Active: 52 dB(A) or less Standby: 24 dB(A) or less.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 414mm x499mm x346mm.
- Weight: Approx 25.2kg.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation).
- Control panel: 5 line LCD display, 8 LED indicators, 12 Operation keys.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660CDN Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660CDN Driver and User Manual Download
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Full) v1.90|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.20|
|[Mac] LBP7680Cx/LBP7660Cdn e-Manual|
|[Windows] LBP7680Cx/LBP7660Cdn e-Manual|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660CDN Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660CDN Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.